Finance Manager / Accountant
An established Visitor Management company from the UK, we are looking to expand operations, initially into Singapore and subsequently throughout Asia within the next 5 years.
Our products include the provision of industry-leading software solutions for the Visitor and Contractor Management marketplace - Supplemented with printed services and a full range of visitor/contractor ID accessories.
As a representative of our company, you will be part of a professional and motivated marketing team with a ‘can do’ attitude, responsible for establishing our business and growing our customer base in Singapore and beyond.
- Manage day-to-day finance & accounting functions, and provide financial advice & analysis to business units including revenue & expenditure trends
- To support the finance and accounting functions
- Ensure timely closure of monthly, quarterly & yearly accounts and provide prompt and reliable management reports
- Manage and improve financial business processes, and ensure financial records are in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Prepare annual budgets, capital expenditures plans, cash flow projections, and financial forecast
- Manage and deliver business and intangible valuations for mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax and regulatory compliance, restructuring and reorganization, corporate services and management planning purposes
- Support acquisition of new business from existing Client groups by active engagement, carrying out a detailed appraisal and due diligence of the project/proposal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, emphasis in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of prior transactional experience working within project finance, structured finance, tax equity, lease finance, asset-backed finance, M&A, investment banking, municipal finance, large commercial real estate underwriting, securitization of various asset types, or private equity with significant experience leading the origination, negotiation, and execution of transactions
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
- Self-motivated determined individual with a proven track record
- Salary: Basic Salary appropriate to qualifications and experience + high commission + group incentive bonus - OTE Package very attractive for the right candidates
- 5-day working week, regional expansion opportunities
For further information or to submit an application contact:
Tel: +65 6750 4636