An established Visitor Management company from the UK, we are looking to expand operations, initially into Singapore and subsequently throughout Asia within the next 5 years.
Our products include the provision of industry-leading software solutions for the Visitor and Contractor Management marketplace - Supplemented with printed services and a full range of visitor/contractor ID accessories.
As a representative of our company, you will be part of a professional and motivated telesales team with a ‘can do’ attitude, responsible for establishing our business and growing our customer base in Singapore and beyond.
- Perform outbound calls, pro-actively generating and qualifying leads identified from various sources, through B2B cold calling and other channels
- Manage leads through tracking and following-up, maintaining databases and call logs
- Close sales to meet daily/monthly/strategic targets and KPI in accordance with the development plan
- Work with sales colleagues and account managers to cross generate leads, respond to enquiries and build the client
- An experienced telemarketing individual with the ability and drive to contribute and excel in a fast-paced business market entry environment. You must be able to efficiently motivate yourself and have a proven track record of hitting targets in a sales / telesales based role
- Excellent communication and phone skills with a clear, confident voice, good telesales etiquette and friendly rapport with customers. Essential to communicate well in both spoken and written English. Multilingual proficiency would be advantageous although is not essential
- A goal oriented professional with knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies, with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Possess initiative, persuasiveness, patience, persistence and good keyboard skills
- Salary: Basic + high commission + group business target incentives
- 5-day working week