Senior Account / Sales Manager / Director
An established visitor management company from the UK, we are established in Singapore and are expanding operations into Malaysia, and subsequently throughout Asia within the next 5 years.
As an ambitious professional you will have an exciting opportunity with the responsibility to develop and grow the business, establishing and increasing market penetration throughout Malaysia and the region. The ideal candidate will possess a business development, marketing and/or sales background together with solutions knowledge that enables understanding of the software product. The experience of engagement at corporate level to develop relationships and ensure customer satisfaction is essential and a demonstrable successful sales track record in your specialized field is expected.
As a lead representative of our company, you will be part of a professional and motivated team with a ‘can do’ attitude, responsible for establishing our business and growing our customer base in Malaysia and beyond.
- Manage the marketing and sales of company products and services, Identifying and developing new opportunities and closing new business. Able to cover all aspects of the sales cycle, from lead generation, initial engagement, qualification, proposal and presentation, through closing, post-sales account management and development to ensure client satisfaction
- Gain a thorough appreciation of the product range and capabilities, to articulate the value proposition, answer questions and accelerate customer adoption
- Participate in business strategy development, identifying marketing opportunities and proposing appropriate means of accessing and securing new business
- Propose & execute the sales strategy in accordance with the development plan and ensure that all strategic targets are met, negotiate prices, terms of sale and service agreements. Generate and qualify leads, building a funnel of opportunities through various channels, including phone, email and face to face meetings to achieve sales objectives
- Provide regular detailed business reports on all activities, developing and executing the long-term strategy for key accounts. Forecasting and analysis of sales to ensure delivery of expected revenues and identify inefficiencies in the process
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers. Liaise with customers to assess their needs and determine system requirements
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of relevant B2B high quality sales experience, exposure within the property, financial services, technology or software sectors would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a self-starter with strong motivation and drive to succeed. Essential to communicate well in both spoken and written English, with the ability to negotiate and be persuasive. Multilingual proficiency may be advantageous but not essential.
- Ambitious, results oriented self-starter, able to work both alone and collaboratively to achieve business goals
- Possess initiative, persuasiveness, patience, persistence and professional attitude
- Salary: Basic Salary appropriate to qualifications and experience + high commission + group incentive bonus - OTE Package very attractive for the right candidates
- 5-day working week, national and regional expansion opportunities
For further information or to submit an application contact: